WPLMS Competitor Better Be Hurry

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPLMS Competitor Better Be Hurry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi As my first post is on public view i cant discuss on this Subject please follow my next post under private post..   Please follow my actual concerned on my next post on private mode............
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Hi, Thank you for your concern, there is absolutely no reason to worry. Firstly, WPLMS was not built as a clone, so comparing WPLMS with some cloning site/service is comparing apples vs oranges. WPLMS embraces the Mooc concept but theres much more to it. Not only we have more features than any Mooc platform ( Udemy/Courseera) out there, WPLMS is widely used in Universities and corporates. WPLMS is a full LMS system and we're competing with LMS platforms. checkout out our Capterra profile : https://www.capterra.com/p/170817/WPLMS Even if you want to compare WPLMS with a clone site, the clone sites will not adapt to your business requirements because they're meant to copy without any real knowledge of how things work, what contingencies can arise and just copying user experience. Also, note that Udemy changes their design in every 6-12 months. Clone sites will not give you any USP ( unique selling proposition) over competing sites. It's mostly going to be copy of design, the underlying code/technology will be a no match to an LMS system like WPLMS. WPLMS is a tested framework running on sites with over 500k members as well. It is a service which makes you dependent on them, so even if their pricing seems cheaper now, it can prove to be expensive in the long run. We would like focus our efforts and energy on improving the system, releasing the Instructor app the 4.0 update.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Competitor Better Be Hurry’ is closed to new replies.