WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin Issue

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ketanvj
    Spectator
    Issue: 1) Content written in the new section created is not visible. 2) while creating new section I have selected the section for one course but after saving I re-visited the section setting, it showed ALL Courses selected. I have read the previous topic: "https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/custom-course-sections-content-is-not-visible-wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/" depicting the same issue and your comments as the issue is resolved. But the issue still exists in the plugin. Please help    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Can you please provide more details on this ? Are you adding the content in back end or in front end course settings ? Please also make sure that you course custom nav plguin is updated to latest version 1.2 . 2. This is an issue which we have fixed and same will be available in the next update of custom nav plugin . thanks for reporting this .
    ketanvj
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for rply. I am adding the content from front end course setting. yes the version is latest. Yes I have read the article that it is fixed but it is not. Actually when I select only one course in the section created but by default all course check box is selected. This I have seen by revisiting the section setting. Due to the same reason the content written is not saved. Now I deleted the previous section created and built a new one in which I have selected the all course check box, and now the content is getting saved. Pls check once.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay the issue with the all course checkbox while editing the section is not resolved in the recent update 1.2 . but we have fixed this and will be available in next update of course custom nav plguin . For quick fix please refer :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/all-courses-checkbox-issue-while-editing-wplms-course-custom-nav-pluginfix/
    ketanvj
    Spectator
    Thanks you Alex. That was a great help.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin Issue’ is closed to new replies.