WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Hy, I have installed and activated WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin. But Course navigation is not showing in LMS Tab. I am using WPLMS 4 and I have followed following thread. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    I want to add custom sections on course page. Like course specification sections. For example I want to add FAQs with each course that are totally unique or we can say course specific FAQ Similarly I want to add course specific sections, videos etc.
    Diana
    Participant
    But you can simply do that using Elementor, Edit Course layout using Elementor and add the stuff you want to add
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Please dont waste my time by simply replying this type of responses. I have mentioned in detail what I want to achieve. And you just typed do that with elementor. What is the meaning of this ? You did not shared any screenshot regarding this issue. I have already studied elementor in depth and I could not find anything like course specific section that also increases input box on course backend so i could enter data regarding each course separately in those sections. Now, Please dont waste another day by simply replying do with that do with this. This is not the purpose of stop. You already wasted 2 responses and 3 days on this ticket. As you know what does this plugin WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin do. Still I ignored that and mentioned my issue in detail. Very disappointed with this response
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    The purpose of course layout is to define a structure a layout that could be applied to any course and then course fills all those layers of layout from backend editor of course. Now, similarly I want to add such sections in layout which allows to add data from every course backend editor
    Diana
    Participant
    As per my knowledge, WPLMS Course Custom Navigation is not compatible yet,we need to work on that to make it compatible with v4 I am sorry, if you feel like I am wasting your time but that is not my intention
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin’ is closed to new replies.