[Ad] WPLMS Customisation company

Home Forums Chit Chat Showcase your site here [ closed ] [Ad] WPLMS Customisation company

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello we hare happy to publish here such as last support forum, our company service. Starting from 2014 we have helped +50 wplms costumer to build their website. We have tested a lot of service to increase wplms performance (website speed and optimization) and some customization with specific features. We know that e-learning market is big and everyone need different customization. today more than 7.000 company works with WPLMS. It's possible thanks to a very great support work made by Mr. Vibe, Alex and other vibethemes team! If someone are searching a development company who know this fantastic theme contact us to [email protected] N.B we are not wplms authors, and we are not sponsored by them.
    hayzed
    Spectator
    I am looking at customizing my site and I want to know in what range will the value of doing that be? What are the range of your charges?
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, how much do you charge for some css customizations? Thanks.
    Kupka
    Spectator
    would also interest me. Thanks
    peppies
    Spectator
    All sounds very nice but I sent you an email 5 days ago and never heard back.
    tacoro
    Participant
    Hi, I want to some help with site speed, you can see how slow runs www.salud-mental.cl  Using WPLMS 1.9.9.1 on Wordpress 4.3.1 Is there a tip or a way to buy your services? CSR./
    peppies
    Spectator
    these guys never respond
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    @peppies we haven't received email from you, after this post we have receivec 12 request from different customers and we replied to all
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    send me an email to [email protected] with your feature request and your budget :)
    BAM
    Participant
    Do you have a portfolio of these sites any place?
    hayzed
    Spectator
    You actually never replies to post and I was the first that asked from you in the past 4 weeks no response and you claimed you have replied the 12 people, can I ask are they the same people that asked you question on this forum or in another forum?
    BAM
    Participant
    Wow just noticed that they never respond so essentially they just used this as a spam board instead of what it was meant for. Admin's need to kill the post...! I honestly have no FAITH in anyone that can't respond to something they created especially if they are trying get work from it. If the honey moon is bad the marriage will be horrible.   WPLMS is an awesome product we don't need nonsense here.
    donntrent
    Spectator
    please contact me. I am trying to use Foobox (a popup plugin)  on the UNITS pages of WPLMS But all that happens is the <a link behaves like a standard link - opens the target in a browser window, there is no popup I have tried other popups and lightboxes - no success. Can you fix this?
    chinolz
    Spectator
    Freelance - I can fully setup/customize your wplms for a small fee. My portfolio: http://hiep.wpengine.com/  
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘[Ad] WPLMS Customisation company’ is closed to new replies.