WPLMS Demo1, One Click Install Not Appearing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS Demo1, One Click Install Not Appearing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    blk709
    Spectator
    I just installed the Demo 1 plugin. Activated it. I then installed the WPLMS and activated it. I then installed the required / recommended plugins. After that, I selected "Install WPLMS" in the dashboard. However, at that However, at that point, the dashboard came up again without the "Setup Theme with Sample Data" button or "Setup Theme without Sample Data" button showing up. I am stuck at that point. No button is showing up. The screen still says I need to install the plugins even though that step is done.
    blk709
    Spectator
    As a follow up, when I click on the "Install Plugins" button a second time, I am rerouted to a  page that reads, "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."</span>
    blk709
    Spectator
    You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check from wp-admin -> plugins -> installed plugins screen . it will show which plugin are needed to be installed or activated . However you can still deactivate the plugins that you do not want and can ignore the message .
    blk709
    Spectator
    "However, at that point, the dashboard came up again without the "Setup Theme with Sample Data" button or "Setup Theme without Sample Data" button showing up." After I install the plugins as instructed, the button to install the set up with or without sample data does not show up. Take a look at the top post on this thread with the JPEG attached. I cannot install the set up using the one click feature BECAUSE THE BUTTON DOES NOT SHOW UP.
    blk709
    Spectator
    Sounds like there is some confusion here. I am not having a problem installing or uninstalling plugins. The button for the "one click" setup is not working - IT DOES NOT SHOW UP - after I follow all instructions through the plugin install and then click agian on the WPLMS dashboard. Does that make sense?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i got you this time . Can you please share your site url and admin credentials in a private reply to check this issue at your end ?
    blk709
    Spectator
    my.disabledveterans.org Login ID: vibethemes.com PW: &6sPCm49GHl7Ep)1Mw&UZbr*
    blk709
    Spectator
    I just got off the phone with WP Engine after redoing the install for the 5th time and having the same problem. They took a look and found that the WPLMS.zip theme is not auto loading all the required plugins. Approximately 5 of the plugins are not autoloading along with the others. They can see the plugins on the server but they are not autoloading. So, the WP Engine team is trying to get them installed manually.
      <li class="p1">LayerSlider <li class="p1">Vibe custom types <li class="p1">Vibe course module <li class="p1">WPLMS assignments <li class="p1">WPLMS front end
    blk709
    Spectator
    Branden M. (WP Engine Support) May 13, 3:22 PM Hello, The plugin installations have been completed. To confirm, this was the list I was seeing of the mandatory plugins: BuddyPress : The main plugin required for theme to function as LMS. BBPress : Recommended plugin to enhance LMS experience. WooCommerce : The Required plugin if you want to sell courses in LMS. Vibe Course Module : The main plugin required for LMS to connect with BuddyPress. Contains all the necessary features of LMS. Vibe Custom Types : This is a Required plugin which is the backbone of LMS. Vibe Shortcodes : The Optional plugin is recommended if you want to use inbuilt shortcodes LMS. WPLMS Events : The Optional plugin is recommended if you want to use inbuilt Events in LMS. An Event supports physical location (Map), date, time and can be connected to a course. A Course can have its own events calendar. WPLMS Assignments : The Optional plugin is recommended if you want to use assignments functionality in your theme. An Assignment is like a question which allows students to upload their files and has time duration in hours/days. Assignments can be connected to a Unit or an Event and can be included in course evaluation. So when course percentage is calculated it takes into account, the assignment marks along with quiz marks. WPLMS Front end : The Optional plugin is recommended if you want to enable Front end Course creation in LMS. Layerslider : The Optional plugin is recommended to build beautiful sliders. If you do not want any slider in your theme, then you need not install this plugin After the installation, I checked the Install WLMS page and the activate/install plugins button is no longer there. There is now a new option for setting up sample data. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Kind regards, WP Engine Branden Miars | Support Resources: Support Garage | System Status | Blog WP Engine - Finely Tuned WordPress |
    blk709
    Spectator
    After all these steps were taken, the "Install" demo 1 button without sample data shows up but the other button to install with sample data does not show up.
    blk709
    Spectator
    I went back in and deactivated "LearnDash" plugins. Now both buttons work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay thanks for confirming can we close this topic if the issue is resolved ?
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Demo1, One Click Install Not Appearing’ is closed to new replies.