WPLMS DW Q&A Add-On bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS DW Q&A Add-On bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    im using WPLMS DW Q&A Add-On and DW Question Answer , however there is a bug. There is no "tag field to select and connect in courses setting page" "5. Connect these question tags for each course in Course Settings metabox. All questions connected to this tag would appear in Course -> questions tab." its missing from the settings
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    also the DW Question Answer inside units when user click "ask a question" a popup comes up without "DW Question Answer-CSS Styling"
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that video is too old . We need to create a new video . Since dwqa has changed its architecture a long ago we also changed some setting that were no more supported and introduced new ones . Currently there is only one setting which shows up in question to connect the question to the course .   Well normally all user asked questions appears in course -> questions tab . To filter it based on course please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_filter('dwqa_prepare_archive_posts',function ($query){   if(is_singular('course')){     global $post;     $course_id = $post->ID;     if(!empty($query['meta_query'])){       $query['meta_query'][] = array(             'key' => 'vibe_question_course',             'value' => $course_id,             'compare' => '=',           );     }else{       $query['meta_query'] = array(                              array(             'key' => 'vibe_question_course',             'value' => $course_id,             'compare' => '=',           ));     }   }   return $query; });
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi, I am having the following issues with the WPLMS DW Q&A Add-On:
    1. The pop up question does not show the WYSIWYG editor on the visual tab (https://prnt.sc/n75ig0)

2. On submitting the question, the page goes to a 404 error (https://prnt.sc/n75hzj)

3. On clicking the "Questions" sub menu under course, it goes to a page without the header. (https://prnt.sc/n75i5r)

Please advice how to fix these issues?

amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Please ignore the issue #2 about 404. I was able to fix that. Help me out with items # 1 and #3. Thanks Amish
    logan
    Hello, Please create your own topic , if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. Please share your site URL with admin credentials. So I can assist you better. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials. Waiting for quick response.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS DW Q&A Add-On bug’ is closed to new replies.