WPLMS EventOn incorrect working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS EventOn incorrect working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe! When Plugins EventOn and WPLMS EventOn is activated I cant set featured Image / upload any Image in Testimonial pages. For uploading my new Image I must to disactivate his two plugins. Please correct this bug.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate the issue on my test setup. Can you please share the screenshots of your issue and admin credentials in a private reply to check the issue on your site.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    We could not upload the image in this place. Screenshot attached. Not yet started to disable all plugins one by one. Disabling plug EventOn we can add Image to this place. Now to change the image we disable EventOn, change the image, and then turn back EventOn. Our site kailas.biz Admin credentials: Login: Latiyan Password: Latiyan123   P.S. We are working in WP Russian language. This is no problem if you will change it into English.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials and the site url. Checking site...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Apologies I couldn't reply you soon. I replicated the issue on your site and tried to debug the issue. When I compared it with my test setup, I found that whenever you click on insert image an ajax call should be sent which brings the image, but in your case this ajax call is not being sent. This issue is happening on all your courses, posts testimonials, etc. this is strange and the first time someone has reported this. We'll need some more time to debug this issue. Thanks for the patience.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Latiyan, hello! Is there any news about this problem?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I again tried to debug but still facing the same issue. I am not sure why is this issue appearing on your site. This could also be a site specific issue as we are not able to replicate the same on any of our test setup and live sites.  
    Dariya
    Spectator
    U can close this topic, we fixed this problem))  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS EventOn incorrect working’ is closed to new replies.