WPLMS Helpdesk Error/Warning

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Helpdesk Error/Warning

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I'm facing an issue with regards to the WPLMS helpdesk plugin. It shows a couple of warnings as such:- 1. Warning: Illegal string offset 'bbp_agents' in /home/customer/www/learn.bilvavan.in/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-helpdesk/includes/class.init.php on line 99 2. Warning: Illegal string offset 'bbp_supervisor' in /home/customer/www/learn.bilvavan.in/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-helpdesk/includes/class.init.php on line 100 As long as the plugin is active it shows warning on the dashboard. And when I tried to uninstall the plugin everything went back to normal. But, I can't afford to move along with this situation. As I need this plugin's functionalities for my site. I request you to see out the problem faced here and help me out of it. Here is the screenshot of the panel where this warning is displayed. Helpdesk Warning Thank you!
    Veronica
    hi It’s Notices /warnings and is nothing to worry about. it has nothing to do with the actual functionality. What are PHP Notices? PHP notices are the least important. As stated on the official PHP website, you will see PHP notices when: the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script. Refer https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/warnings/ you could hide these notices, following this link: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-turn-off-php-errors-in-wordpress if you found any FATAL ERROR then let us know.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    I tried the solution above but unfortunately, it didn't work as it was supposed to be. Then I contacted the server-side team for help. They suggested adding a php.ini file and set it "display errors=false". Still, no difference was made. Finally, they even suggested me to change my PHP version and downgrade it thinking that the plugin might not be compatible with the current version that is 7.4.27. But ultimately even that was not much of a help. They clearly suggested me to contact the plugin author regarding the issue. So here I am asking you to help me out of this situation.
    Veronica
    hi add this in wp-config.php define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); like this: http://prntscr.com/240dkvk
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I tried adding this in my wp-config file as shown in the referral image above. But the problem still exists. You can check up on the same by creating an account in learn.bilvavan.in website and navigate to the user dashboard. Where you'll find the warnings as mentioned in the screenshot when this tread was created. Hope you'll get to the depth of this issue and resolve it quickly. Thank you!
    Veronica
    hi please share the Cpanel/FTP details with us we will fix the issue for you
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi i have downloaded the file from your site and edit that and delete the previous one but now when i tried to upload new edited file it won't allow me it's showing not in json data i would like to request you that please use your back files to restore the site and share Cpanel/FTP direct
    Veronica
    also i am sharing the edited file with you so you can directly upload the file through Cpanel/FTP so will no need to go for the backup
    Veronica
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi you can provide the FTP details with host URL and credentials or directly create a new file with the same name and copy the content there i think this will help for sure
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Helpdesk Error/Warning’ is closed to new replies.