WPLMS is showing blank page in Safari Browser

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS is showing blank page in Safari Browser

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AubreyAloysius
    Participant
    Hello Support team, Could you please check my site (In private message) after login it is showing blank page on safari browser.
    AubreyAloysius
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AubreyAloysius
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi try to disable different dashboards and then check http://prntscr.com/20s1qxm as we can't access the backend so we can't check this: http://prntscr.com/20s1trl
    AubreyAloysius
    Participant
    Hello Veronica, I did both disable and enable the dashboard under Vibe BP > Buddypress > Different Dashboard For Member Type - A Different dashboard based on member type. IMPORTANT : Enabling this setting ensure that widgets are set in Member Type Sidebars in WP Admin - Appearance - Widgets section, else your dashboard would show up blank. The issue is same, I'll share the WP-ADMIN login detail in private so that you can check the backend.
    AubreyAloysius
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like this is due to the feature : Different Menu For Instructors A Different Student and Instructor menu location. Different Menu by Member Types in wp-admin-> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress . Try disabling these and it should fix the issue .
    AubreyAloysius
    Participant
    The Menu is already disable you can also check as i have shared the details with you. The problem is still there.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Changing theme layout in customize -> appearance solved the issue.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS is showing blank page in Safari Browser’ is closed to new replies.