WPLMS Mailchimp plugin not sync student to the list

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp WPLMS Mailchimp plugin not sync student to the list

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    WPLMS Mailchimp plugin not sync student to the list. Plugin created all lists with name of the courses, but not sync students to the lists.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    beata111
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    beata111
    Participant
    any progress?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry fro the late reply here. Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your website and found out that you have selected the same list for all your list. Please refer the tutorial on mailchimp for more details on how the lists should be added. Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcoYAUOAwVo
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    beata111
    Participant
    So here is some missunderstanging. I have some courses allready. There is option to conect every course with diffrent list on MailChipm. But students which were on the course before were not conected to the list on MailChimp and about this I'm talking. As I can see only new student are conected to the lists.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You need to add different lists as shown in the video tutorial and then sync the students in that list. You just need to click on sync button to sync the students in the list. The mailchimp may take some time to reflect the changes after sync like 10-15 minutes may be.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Mailchimp plugin not sync student to the list’ is closed to new replies.