WPLMS Noobe Handbook

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request WPLMS Noobe Handbook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi. At times I spend hours searching for an answer to a how-to question. Since I am not a tech person, it would be very helpful to have a WPLMS Handbook to quickly be guided/reminded how to accomplish a task. It should cover everything, including setting up WPLMS, creating a course, creating/adding lessons, editing course and lesson, adding/editing assignments, grading, adding "news" posts, using Visual Composer, the Teacher and Student Dashboards, calendar, etc., etc.. Searching through the forums is often helpful, but just as likely it can be hard to find the answers. The WPLMS basics should always be readily available and easy to find and easy to search. I've tried watching the video tutorials, but if you can't hear or follow, then it's difficult and not as helpful as a handbook would be. I think you will get more business and build a great reputation if noobies know that they can find uncomplicated, not-confusing directions in an easy-to-follow handbook. Please! Create a WPLMS handbook asap!!! Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for suggestion. Do check the Settings and Functioning section of knowledge base for quick answers : https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/settings-functioning/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Noobe Handbook’ is closed to new replies.