WPLMS! – Not switching to admin tab on course module

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS! – Not switching to admin tab on course module

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi on my course pages when I am logged in as the admin and I click on the admin tab from the menu on the left. It is not switching to the admin section, so I can't modify a user when they have expired from a course. it will just refresh the course module page itself http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com/course/discover-create-first-profitable-youtube-advertising-campagin/ can you help? thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try re-saving the permalinks from the settings->permalinks. Let me know if this helps.
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I tried re-saving the permalinks from the settings permalinks section. No Luck I am still unable to access the admin tab when loged in as the admin from the left hand menu on the course page.   http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com/course/discover-create-first-profitable-youtube-advertising-campagin/   would you be able to take a look and let me know if you run into the same issue?   username = admin pwd = ;c~&&[nqsTS*3Vn   thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. I checked your site and found out the following things: 1) Your permalinks are set to a custom structure, please do not change the permalinks structure, the wplms theme only works on post name. 2) Your theme and plugins are not compatible i.e. theme is 2.1 and plugins are 2.0.9.1. Please make sure the theme and plugins are compatible to each other therefore please update your theme and plugins to latest versions i.e. 2.1.1 3) You are using wplms events plugin which is no longer maintained by us, therefore please delete this plugin and instead use the wplms eventOn plugin.   Please correct the following and then clear the browser cache and re-save the permalinks, then check the issue. Let me know if this helps.
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi 1. I have changed the permalinks structure to post name 2. I have updated my theme and plugins to the latest version 3. I have deleted the wplms events plugin and am now using the evenOn plugin I have cleared the browser cache and re-saved the permalinks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- However, I am still unable to access the admin tab from the left hand menu on the course module page when logged in as the admin. ==> http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com/course/make-big-profits-small-lists/ Do you think it is another plugin that could be causing the issue? this is very troubling because I am unable to renew any subscriptions for people who joined the course before I set the course to 9999 for the duration. thanks, Justin  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update, you say you have updated all the plugins and the theme. I checked your  site and yes the theme is updated but all your plugins are still on 2.0.9.1 version they are still not updated. Please update them to avoid any further conflicts between the theme and plugins. I have reverted your permalinks structure from lms settings and now the course admin works fine.  
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi whatever you did fixed it :) everything is working now. thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS! – Not switching to admin tab on course module’ is closed to new replies.