WPLMS PDF Certificates problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS PDF Certificates problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, I have a problem with WPLMS PDF CERTIFICATE. I make some changes to the font size and position, save and update, and then those changes disappear. In addition, the pdf version looks very strange in the size and arrangement of the elements. You can the video of the problem here: https://www.loom.com/share/936ae57e179142baa205ce19ac786bb8 I need center alignment, font size 32px and font family helvetica. Could you fix it? In the following messages I leave the accesses, thank you very much!
    marielcerra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, thanks, The PDF HTML view is ok, but when I selected download pdf isn't ok, it change the aspect ratio. Check this video please: https://www.loom.com/share/5b13e04f45f048f48c31549f9903126f Thank you! Greeting from Argentina!
    islamtouhidul
    Participant
    I am facing same problem . Can you pls tell me any solution ?
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, I can solve. What I did was put together a background image with the size of an A4 landscape: 895x595. After that, I select in PDF orientation: A4 landcaspe. It seems to me that the pdf builder has a bug. For the format to work, I made a single change, clicked "Edit text", "Save" and "Update". And after that he made the other change. All one change at a time. Let me know if it works for you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @marielcerra, Thanks for sharing this valuable information with others as well Can you please confirm, if we can close this topic?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS PDF Certificates problem’ is closed to new replies.