Wplms phone auth not working

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Phone Auth Wplms phone auth not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    naidur
    Spectator
    Hi have a couple of issues My phone authentication not working could you please check. I have configured correctly also getting OTP, but register page end with an error. not proceeding further Note I have purchase wplms phone auth but no license key received. sent mail also but no reply. (email: [email protected]
    Payment ID MOJO9820600N96061593
    )
    naidur
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the phone auth is working correctly , its the registration form which is not working correctly : http://prntscr.com/owl85k The ajax call is redirected 302 to groups page somehow . It could be due to some third party plugin in your website or due to some kind of server security. Please contact your webhost and ask them if they have any mod security or server security implemented which can block some ajax calls to server when json data sent with html . And please try deactivating all your third party plugins at once and again check this issue .
    naidur
    Spectator
    I have tried all the options what you ask me to do  (deactivating 3rd party plugins)  and my CPanel JSON already enabled no issues fro Webhosting team.  still, no luck suggest how to proceed
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You are right the issue seems to be related with the phone auth plugin but the issue has been fixed already in wplms phone auth update .Please update it to latest version 1.5 .  
    naidur
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wplms phone auth not working’ is closed to new replies.