WPLMS Points not awarding MyCred credits

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Points not awarding MyCred credits

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    WPLMS hooks are a bit buggy. Sometimes when submitting an assignment, the points are awarded but then for the next assignment they will not be awarded when testing each assignment. They all have the same settings https://prnt.sc/man058 except for the Module ID which is set for each individual assignment. We have disabled Ajax but it's not awarding points consistently. your reply on youtube: When you say "the points are awarded but then for the next assignment they will not be awarded when testing each assignment." it means that module id is not being considered. Like you award points for completing assignment, "any" assignment and since the user maximum is 1 it will be awarded on first assignment completion. Do you think this is not happening ? My reply: It's awarding the points sporadically. Every WPLMS Point has the module ID of the assignment connected to it. It awarded for some assignments but then for others not even though they have a different ID Now I am here
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Have tried with a new user. The mycredvideo shortcake assigns points consistently. The user was awarded points for the first assignment submission but not for any other assignment submission (different IDs). I have since updated the user maximum from 1 to 9 to see if it would affect assigning points for the other assignments. However, the user does not receive points for other assignments. It seems that they get points once for one assignment and then not anymore for the others.
    logan
    Hey, this is working fine at my end. please check the video of my test setup. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqVT2B3upy please share your wp-admin credentials and also ftp credentials in a private reply. i will look into this matter. thanks
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    logan
    Please try to delete those points awarding criterias and cretae then again with same settings and then check if issue appears again or not whil we are checking this at your end .
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Hey Logan, i deleted all of the points and created them again. When the student submits the assignments after uploading a file, this is registered under "activity" as "unregistered action - assignment_submitted" but they are not awarded the credits as specified in the WPLMS points. Could the logic be the problem? That WPLMS points doesn't recognise the activity as the one specified in the settings? That in fact assignment_submitted activity is different from the WPLMS points logic assignment finished (no information required) and therefore no credits are assigned?
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    I got assigning points to work but only through the embedded hook from myCred for "approved comments" and not a custom WPLMS hook connected to submitting an assignment. This is what the log then looks like. https://prnt.sc/menjqr As you can see, the WPLMS hook worked for one assignment but also not consistently I checked again with another user. We'd still like to have the specific option to only assign points for submitted assignments and not for all approved comments site-wide  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share more details on what all touch point actions are working on assignment submission ? in WP Admin - LMS - Settings - Touch points - Assignment submitted by student. For example you may have enabled emails, messages or notifications. Since MyCred actions executes at last if any of the touch point action fails then it can happen, the maximum probablity is that of email notifications. Also from your screenshot it seems to be working in some cases, so there can not be any bug in the code, because it should execute the exact same way every time. Let me know if i missed something.
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    In fact we did not have these touchpoint enabled. I tried submitting an assignment and then it registered the action twice even though the only action is "assignment finished" and it also awarded for assignment started: https://prnt.sc/mf77pp furthermore it did not award points for any subsequent assignments even though as you say it should always work the same way: http://prnt.sc/mf78cj  I gave you login to admin, as well as a student account to test these things. The back and forth is taking a lot of time. the "approved comment" hook works but there is not consistency in your WPLMS hook.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you checking case...
    none of credentials seem to be working as of now.
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    what's the next step? Logan was working on the case
    logan
    Hello, This is a wired issue. It is not happening at our test setup that is why i could not replicate this. this is taking much time than usual to debug this. I know your time is valuable, so just bear with me little more. Thanks for waiting.
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Just curious, any updates on the issue?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Points not awarding MyCred credits’ is closed to new replies.