WPLMS Redirect to Dashboard not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WPLMS Redirect to Dashboard not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    aiskool
    Spectator
    Hi.. I have been meaning to contact you since 15 days on Facebook. Sadly no heed to queries there. The users on my website are unable to redirect to Dashboard after login. Kindly help
    aiskool
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday I have checked the same on my local setup and it is working https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYQ2fRJbgo please check the above this is how it will work
    aiskool
    Spectator
    pls make it work on my website all the features that u say dont work live we dont want localhost site your support is pathetic pls resolve asap no email was also sent for the reply on query PATHETIC SUPPORT
    Veronica
    checking
    Veronica
    aiskool
    Spectator
    aiskool
    Spectator
    Kindly check now
    aiskool
    Spectator
    not resolved. User when logins in doesnt get redirected to dashboard. Kindly solve the issue
    Veronica
    checking on your site...
    Veronica
    aiskool
    Spectator
    But We need it now...its glitch from your end... We have purchased 2nd license only to find all glitches.. Our business is at stake in this COVID situation. What can be done. If our user cannot see dashboard....what is the point of LMS and updating LMS with bugs??? I need a reply to this and not close the topic.
    aiskool
    Spectator
    as again i had sent by website www.disocverprojects.com
    aiskool
    Spectator
    www.discoverprojects.com
    Veronica
    hi, yes now the url redirects to the site checking...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Redirect to Dashboard not working’ is closed to new replies.