WPLMS registration issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS registration issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi Team, Somehow, every user who is registering is not receiving the activation email and signing up with the approval process without any message on the screen. While, I have configured the registration form to send the Activation email and signup without approval. This was working perfectly, not sure what is happening now. I tried installing, "WP Mail SMTP" plugin but the signup process is deadly slow.  Without this plugin also the signup was working as expected. Kindly assist to investigate the issue.  
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Guys, Please reply.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Guys, Its been 3 days I am waiting for your response. Do you provide priority support ? I don't mind paying. Such delays in response will cause issues.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi sincere apologies for this .Your topic somehow was not showing in our pending topics queries . We are checking this right now . ....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you. I thought you guys are on leave for Christmas!! I can see the topic was modified by Diana on the first day, just worried what was the modification :)
    • This topic was modified 5 days, 21 hours ago by Diana.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well she might have corrected the formatting of the topic .Somtimes html appears in the topic which makes it difficult to read . Merry Christmas .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS registration issue’ is closed to new replies.