WPLMS S3 Activation code.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 WPLMS S3 Activation code.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    Hey, i purchased S3 addon, downloaded, and there was no license cone inside the archive. I try do check the site account page but it says me this: Your account is pending verification. Please click the link in your email to activate your account. No email? <u>Click here</u> to send a new activation code. I clicked already few times and received nothing on my mail. Where can i get the activation code for the plugin i bought?
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    Also when i try to browse the media on S3 i get errors: The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    Thanks for the key, but with the other stuff i still don't understand... I recreated the api keys and updated and get the same error: S3::getBucket(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256 If the keys would of been problem, i would not be able even to see buckets.. but i can see all the buckets, but not their content... Maybe there are some parameters on the buckets i should consider to have everything running smoothly?
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    Also when i try to upload to s3 i get an error: Amazon S3 Error : The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint. Something went wrong during the upload process How should be the bucket configured to have access to it from wplms?
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    Ok, I triple checked everything ... and everything is configured just as it is showed on the videos with the S3 addon, now or the addon is buggy, or something has to be configured on the S3 side... Hopefully you can tell me this becouse i'm new to S3 and i created the account only to use it with the wplms site i'm developing. I need this up and running, otherwise i'll have to refuse S3 and rely on other options, in which case i'll have to ask for a refund as i'll not be able to use the S3 addon as it was advertised, even if i find it very handy. Thanks.
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    Ok, i identified why was the issue with the browsing... it was the aws bucket location which doesn't mentain modern authorisation, i chose another location for bucket and it started to allow me to browse files, but uploading files to s3 is still a problem...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Make sure the files you're uploading are within the permissible limits defined by your server. Since the file is first uploaded to your server and then to the S3, the PHP upload limit comes into action. You can confirm this from woocommerce WP admin - WooCommerce - System status - PHP Upload limit. Try uploading a smaller file and let me know if you're still facing the issue. Also try creating a new bucket with US Standard region. If you want we can test our S3 setup on your site as a test. You will need to share WP admin credentials for that.
    moviemaker
    Spectator
    I fixed all the issues by myself ... It was the endpoint. Apparently for every bucket, the location have to coincide with the endpoint for the same location that is specified on aws pages(http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/rande.html#s3_region). Share this in your videos, so other people don't kill 2 workdays to figure it out. Also the previous error, some bucket location have 2 validation methods, V2 and V4, and others only V4, i found out that wplms s3 doesn't work with the V4, and only works well with the buckets on locations with V2 authentication. Please make this clear in your tutorials, it could of save me 2 days of work if everything was clearly explained in tutorial.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for suggestions.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS S3 Activation code.’ is closed to new replies.