WPLMS String Translation influences switch view in WPLMS backend section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues WPLMS String Translation influences switch view in WPLMS backend section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    I have Wordpress 4.8, Latest WPML und WPLMS versions, WPML String Translation 2.5.4. If I switch on the WPML String Translation then all buttons/switches in the backend section WPLMS convert to radio buttons again (buttons not showing and show unstyled regular html elements). Is this bug known and is there a workaround setting in WPML to prevent this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I am not sure if I understood your issue clearly. Can you please share some screenshots to clarify the issue.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Look here. The UI elements (switches/buttons) changed to standard html elements (radio buttons). https://snag.gy/Y4N8wK.jpg This happened in every submenu of "WPLMS". If I deactivate the WPML String Translation plugin I have the correct view again. https://snag.gy/hJrbl3.jpg
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and found out that the vimeo plugin is also effecting the wplms DOM. You can deactivate this plugin and then check, you'll notice that in our DOM we show an input field which has a sudo element (:before) and our label element has a span element inside it showing the values. But when you activate this plugin it changes our DOM, it removes the sudo element from the input field and also removes the span element. You should contact the third party plugin author for this issue because ideally the files of that plugin should not even be included on our wplms page.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS String Translation influences switch view in WPLMS backend section’ is closed to new replies.