WPLMS Translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues WPLMS Translation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    Hello, Im using WPLMS Modern theme and just updated all components and i discovered that the WPLMS translation stopped working. I tried FTP replacing the theme folder, tried using codestyle and loco translate but is not working. Its just the WPLMS translation that is not working, all the Modern translation and Plugins are working fine. Any ideias? Thanks!
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    I found the problem: wplms_modern -> languagues conficts with wplms -> languages, so if i remove the folder in the modern theme directory the translation returns to work but i lose the translation of the modern theme. So whats the solution to keep both?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is an issue as of now  . By default the system looks for the translation files in the child theme if you are using one . If it does not found the language files in the child theme then it looks for the parent theme language folder  . At last it looks for the global language folder  . After the modern theme update  you can move your translation files in the global languages folder wp-content/languages/themes/wplms folder fo rthe parent theme translations and wp-content/languages/themes/wplms_modern folder for the modern theme translations . but this will be available only after the update  .
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, Thanks for your support, the strange thing is that was working using loco to create the translation files, but anyways, do you think this update will take long? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We released the update  1.1 and merged the Main theme files with the child theme. So, now you only need to translate Modern Child Theme translation files, which contains all the strings of child + main theme.
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    Wonderful! Thanks!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Translation’ is closed to new replies.