WPLMS v1.9.8 does not update VC 4.6.2 to 4.7.4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS v1.9.8 does not update VC 4.6.2 to 4.7.4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    per4mance
    Participant
    Hi, I've seen there's a new forum for WPLMS. Don't now if there's a newer WPLMS theme than v1.9.8 because themeforset.net shows me the v1.9.8 but you wrote update from 9th October 2015. If there's a newer theme my WordPres 4.3.1 doesn't show it. Coming back to the other issue from the subject. Deleted many times the VC folder via FTP and via WordPress admin and installed after this the VC plugin but don't get the newest v4.7.4 just 4.6.2 It's anoying why suddenly nothing works anymore as before?? Thanks for help! Regards, Thorsten
    sandy
    Have you tried downloading the latest theme package from themeforest. The theme is still on same version 1.9.8 in the latest update (9oct'15), the only change is updated Visual Composer. Refer this : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/  
    per4mance
    Participant
    Hi, sure I did but won't work. So I had to us the newest VC version from my other site where the theme updated was working. I wanted just to inform you about the issue. Best Regards, Thorsten
    sandy
    That's weird. Just to make sure, we just re-checked it and Visual Composer is the most recent version in the latest theme update.
    per4mance
    Participant
    I'm sorry to reported this. Maybe it's more useful if you would give - for any change - your theme a new number?
    sandy
    Thanks, we will from next time onwards. Closing this.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS v1.9.8 does not update VC 4.6.2 to 4.7.4’ is closed to new replies.