WPLMS v4 date and features

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request WPLMS v4 date and features

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello from 3 month app. i talked in the comments in Themeforest ! about AMP Support and i get a reply in my comments this will be in WPLMS v4 and many of new features why no any date or list of the features coming with WPLMS v4 i hope i get a clear reply ...
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    can i get any reply ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, let me explain, For static websites where the page shows same content for logged in and logged out users, like a blog post. The WP AMP plugin is successful because AMP wants static html pages for dynamic sites where the page will show different result like user dashboard page these pages can not be cached. One biggest change AMP states is that the scripts (javascripts) are loaded asynchronously which means they're loaded not with HTML and can not read HTML DOM events and hence all jQuery code fails as it reads DOM events which is unreliable in AMP. WPLMS v4 is the biggest change ever in WPLMS. We converted everything to React which can be loaded syncrhously, all pages can be fully cached as all login and other activity happen asynchrousnly. The site speed is increased many many times. If you;re following facebook.com/groups/wplms you'll see the progress on this more clearly.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS v4 date and features’ is closed to new replies.