WPLMS / VibeBP plugins and Vikinger Theme Conflict Issues

Home Forums Support Issues & Bugs WPLMS / VibeBP plugins and Vikinger Theme Conflict Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

​Hello WPLMS,

We finally got the support we needed from the Vikinger theme developers to do a number of theme updates which fixed a lot of the compatibility issues we were facing with WPLMS.

Now I think this will get you to easily solve the final fix for the Profile, Groups, Members and Profile settings page issue to load from the theme instead of loading the VibeBP plugin. See this short video for details

https://monosnap.com/file/9eQIJU2HXN5a93g50ktVR4BuWGqWJa

The SFTP connection details are in the Ticksy tickt. Is this support forum safe? Can Tckets be made private?

Thank you

Trott Bailey Family

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi its great that the theme developer is working on it . please provide us time and ping back for a reminder to do this.

Thanks for your quick response. I subscribed to this thread but I didn't receive any email. I must say the user experience here is superior and really feel much more highend and customizedversus Ticksy. 

Are the message here private? Can I share FTP and wp credentials for you to take a look at the issues we are facing?

Good job upgrading your backend and demonstrating the power of your dashboard by using it yourself. 

Regards,

TrottBaileyFamily.com/university/

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

yes you can post them in private reply here . 

https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c0jO2FVpBy5

Hello it has been a week since your last response and two weeks since I created this ticket. We'd like to load BuddyPress pages from our theme and not from VibeBP plugin. 

Thank you

TrottBaileyFamily.com/university/

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

yes we resolved you issue today

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.