WPLMS Webhooks API and oAuth integration with Hotmart

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Webhooks API and oAuth integration with Hotmart

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pindorama
    Participant
    I need WPLMS API and oAuth documentation sent to our email [email protected] so that we can finish the integration with Hotmart through webhooks. I have sent before to Mr. Vibe the Hotmart webhook documentation but never got a reply.    
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for that delay because nowadays we are super busy with wplms4.0  so it can be possible that we have missed your mail but apart from all these stuff here is the documentation https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/developer-guide.html#main-enpoints it is publicly available for all
    pindorama
    Participant
    Thanks a lot Veronica . Do you guys work with customized integrations if I pay extra? I need WPLMS to receive product ID, customer email and customer name and create an order inside wplms woocommerce. I am doing this using Automate.io but it is not working properly for existing customers. Someone suggested my to search for a advanced developr at codeable but I prefer to hire someone from vibe themes team. Hotmart is the biggest courses website for Latin and North America, so this integration would help not only us but thousands of other users that use Hotmart and could use WPLMs as their LMS if the hotmart integration is done.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday well at the present time we are super busy with wplms 4.0 so can't take any customization request for now. but yes if you need this then you can create customization request for the same
    pindorama
    Participant
    Ok Veronica, I will leave this topic open and I will come back here after 15 days so that I may check if the staff has time to implement this paid customization. Thanks and good luck with 4.0
    Veronica
    ok then thanks
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Webhooks API and oAuth integration with Hotmart’ is closed to new replies.