WPLMS Woocommerce 1.8

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPLMS Woocommerce 1.8

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi, I cannot download WPLMS Woocommerce from my purchase site as the link is missing in my account. And the automated update is not working (unauthorized). I did purchase in April 2018 though latest. Thanks for clarification. Regards, Stefan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like your key has been used on five different ips . Please goto vibethemes.com login and in my account check for the downloads . Still I have emailed you latest wplms woocommerce plugin 1.8
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for that. Odd, as I only have it as one install and the download still not available even though purchased in April 2018. Just installed it, but still showing up under "Updates" in my page, i.e. "1.8 installed - update to 1.8". Is there maybe a missing reference in the plugin? Thanks for clarfication. Regards, Stefan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Plugin that I sent is latest one .We need to check this issue with the updates .Provide some time  
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Issue is sorted. I renewed licence one more time and downloaded from the webpage. I also adjusted the site, which had changed. Maybe this was the issue. So, ticket can be closed. Best wishes, Stefan
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Sorry... Issue still existing. :-( The Plugin shows up as Version 1.8 installed. New Version (1.8) available. Must be an issue in the update file. Best wishes, Stefan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Working now. Thanks for your great support! The issue was that the .zip file contained a folder in a folder. That solved the issue via FTP upload. Regards, Stefan Ticket can be closed.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Woocommerce 1.8’ is closed to new replies.