wplms woocommerce and woocommerce subscription plugin

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce wplms woocommerce and woocommerce subscription plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i want to know if wplms woocommerce addon settings regarding subscription time is overwritten by woocommerce subscription plugin or if there are some incompatibilities, because i just bought this addon and my site crashed. I had to erase him but i want to use it, thow... Thank you anca bogdan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You first try activating the woocommerce subscription plugin and then set the wplms woocommerce subscription, and then check if the site still crashes.
    karanna
    Spectator
    There was activated...the woocommerce subscription plugin. Anyways, today i reinstalled the addon and retried to setup a product and it works fine, with variable subscription and your addon. I like it. :) Of course i still have one problem: the colours of letters and numbers for the duration option (in course page) are weird....green and black and some blue that is the only one setting i recognize. I looked in appearence and i cannot find the green colour....where can i change it from? See prinscreen: http://prnt.sc/d54v6u Thank you very much for your time. :) anca
    karanna
    Spectator
    Ups, i hit a wall: This is the issue: i have video courses, every course has 2 variants: one with 7 day drip feed and monthly payment (4 units/ month) and one variant without drip feed, for integral payments with full acces. Yesterday when my site crashed i tried to setup the addon just like today, with variable subscription and your addon settings, BUT, i tried setting up a course WITH DRIP FEED (monthly payment). Today i setup a course WITHOUT drip feed. Maybe it's a coincidence or so...but i try to explain what i did and what happened. I bought this plugin because it makes the clients aware that i have 2 variants of the same course: paid in full with instant full acces or monthly with 4 units / month (some clients told me they didn't see at first the full acces variant). Now, it just hit me: i cannot use your addon the way i intended because the variables will just allocate to the client the course with or without drip feed or both if i setup both variants of the course, in product settings. See printscreen: http://prnt.sc/d55xob  I do not want clients to be able to see all units for 30 days, in other words they will pay for one month but they will se the hall course, for 30 days. Or to buy all course and see the course with drip feed enabled. I need to be able to choose inside variables, what variant of course will be allocated to the client after payment. In other words, if the clients pays 1 month acces (4 units) he will be allocated the drip feed course variant, if he pays for full acces he will have instant full acces to all the units, for a period of time that i setup in subscription plugin and your addon. You made something like that when you added batched into the variables...i need courses there too if possible. See prinscreen: http://prnt.sc/d55r5e If necessarry i want to pay for this customisation, if you consider it is not usefull for any other users or it is not usefful as future feature or it will take long time to be implemented. I am sorry to bother you with this, it seams i have lot's of questions and issues lately....i hope i will not have any in the future. :)) Sincerely, Anca
    karanna
    Spectator
    I will post this reply on feature request, also. anca bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    somebody will answer this at some point??   <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">"the colours of letters and numbers for the duration option (in course page) are weird....green and black and some blue that is the only one setting i recognize. I looked in appearence and i cannot find the green colour....where can i change it from?</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">See prinscreen: http://prnt.sc/d54v6u "</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">anca bogdan</p>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Apologies for delayed response. So, firstly please help me in understanding the issues you're facing :
    1. New type of Variations required for courses : Drip and Non drip.
      1. A Drip variation would give user access to the course but in drip feed mode.
      2. A non-Drip variation would give user full course access.
    2. Visibility of the Variation form.
      For 1. As of now there is no way to control this mainly as drip is a big functionality, but we can add this feature based on your request, but since there are not many users asking for this, it might take some time. Following is what I am already working on in WPLMS WooCommerce. This would resolve the appearance of the Form issue.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Also please try creating the new topics for different issues, it helps us to keep track and resolve them faster.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For that green color go to wp-admin->appearance->body->price color, change it accordingly.
    karanna
    Spectator
    Yes, i need here, inside variantions: http://prnt.sc/d55r5e to have an option to choose from courses, because i have 2 courses published, one with drip feed and one without drip feed and i will choose for one variation the drip feed course, and for the other variation, the course without drip feed. Doesn't have to do anything else but allocate the right course (with or without drip feed) to the student, after he orders one or the other variant of course. This will help me eliminate from courses page and from shop, the many variants i have now: 2 variants per course with 2 products for those courses and i have also courses with 3 levels that i presented as 3 different courses to be more affordable and so i have 3 courses, each with 2 different variants - so, 6 courses (drip or non drip feed)....with 6 products ...it's madness.....the clients gets lost in space when they see the same course in 1000000 variants and it is confusing for them. If i have this feature, i can hide the courses variants from course page and let them see just one variant with the options from your wplms woocommerce addon and in the shop i can have just one product for each course, with variables. I possible, as i said before, i am willing to pay for this customisation of the addon, but i need the customisation to remain after updates.......lol......because i do not know how to work in php. :)) So, please think about this and give me an answer. Thank you very much for your time. anca bogdan  
    karanna
    Spectator
    I forgot to say: nice feature you're working on for the appearance of the form. :) anca bogdan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for the suggestion of the drip feed feature. We'll take this in consideration and will try adding this feature in our future updates of wplms woocommerce plugin. Track: https://trello.com/c/5MTnDQml PS: As mentioned above since this is the first request for adding drip feed, so it may take some time because its not a small feature and it will take lots of work to implement this feature.
    karanna
    Spectator
    Thank you very much! :) I want to make sure you undestand me right (english is not my native language): i want that wplms woocoomerce addon to be able to allocate 2 different published courses (drip and non drip), differentiated in variables. Now the platform lets students buy more courses inside a single product, but it allocates ALL those courses to the student no matter if he buys with one or other variable i setup. I need the student to get acces to just one course, not both (drip and non drip), and that course variant can be setup inside variables. (now i cannot choose different courses for different variables). I said this because you say about the drip feed.....and i do not really get it...why do you need to add drip feed to wplms woocommerce addon as separate feature?....the addon just need to give acces to one or the other variant of the course....but probably i do not understand what you mean, i am not a programmer. :) Thanks again and i will wait for the update. Thank you. anca bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, please do not forget about me and the drip feed feature. :) Thanks Anca Bogdan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes, we'll try to add this feature in our future updates.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms woocommerce and woocommerce subscription plugin’ is closed to new replies.