WPLMS WooCommerce plugin – COURSE VARIABLE PRICE

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations WPLMS WooCommerce plugin – COURSE VARIABLE PRICE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    Hello. I bought this theme about a month ago. I would like to add variable prices for travel, per workload and certificate issuance option. You gave me a solution, add a plugin:"We have an addon Wplms WooCommerce Which Allows you to create variable pricing for the course, the variable pricing can include course with certificate and course without certificate." . <span lang="en">I need this plugin. Is it sold separately ?</span>
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, Click on the WPLMS WooCommerce Advertisement on the right. It will take you to the WPLMS WooCommerce purchase page. You can check the video tutorials we've shared on the purchase page.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, Click on the WPLMS WooCommerce Advertisement on the right. It will take you to the WPLMS WooCommerce purchase page. You can check the video tutorials we've shared on the purchase page.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    I too have the WPLMS-WooCommerce plugin installed, but I don't think it is being used to its potential. My developer says he has implemented it, but as I understand its capability, it can do more: If you visit our course listing page at http://www.iguanaacademy.com/allcourses/, you will notice that we still list each course three times- once for three different age groups (middle school, high school, adults). Is this necessary? Shouldn't we be able to list each course once, and then visitor gets a menu to choose 1) age group, and 2) feedback level? Please advise my developer exactly how to set this up. Thank you!! P.S. So glad to see this feature developed since my wish-list request a while ago! :)
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Any chance you can provide written instructions on setup for the WPLMS WooCommerce variable pricing plugin? I am deaf, and cannot hear the video without subtitles. I need to reduce the clutter (and confusion) on my /allcourses page. Please tell me how to set up the plugin so users can 1) select course, 2) select age group, 3) select feedback option, and then  4) add to cart. Thanks for your great service and efforts at always improving WPLMS. :) Tim
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS WooCommerce plugin – COURSE VARIABLE PRICE’ is closed to new replies.