WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription Integration plugin issues or platform issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription Integration plugin issues or platform issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i have a problem with WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription Integration plugin. Woocommerce Subscription made a major update these days and i have the following problem: when i change the next payment date for a subscription, the student gets expired course status allthow the subscription is active. For example: i have a course that starts on 30th of nov. Students enrolled to the course since 2-3 weeks ago, waiting for the class to begin. In the mean time, the subscription time is aproaching second month order and to avoid that, i changed the subscription next order time from 26th of nov to the 20th of december. The subscription is active but the students now cannot acces the course and probably will not be able to acces the course till 20th of dec when he can make the second online payment ... So...i can you please help? Thank you very much for your time. anca bogdan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we need to test this .For the time being please revert the update back to 2.0.8 .
    karanna
    Spectator
    Ok, i cannot reverse but i will wait for your answer.   Anca Bogdan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription Integration plugin issues or platform issue’ is closed to new replies.