wplms xAPI logs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Prolearner
    Spectator
    Hello, I successfully used the xAPI/Tincan settings in WPLMS to report activity from my LMS to the cloud.scrom.com LRS.   I am now testing a Learning Locker LRS on my own server, and am unable to get WPLMS to report statements to the LRS. Can you tell me where WPLMS logs its xAPI transactions, so I can figure out what I need to fix?   Any tips on connecting WPLMS with Learning Locker would be welcome too! :)   Thanks guys :)  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The API is not available as of now. We are already working on the wplms API with the wplms app feature. Also the integration with learning locker LRS is in our to do list.
    Prolearner
    Spectator
    Hello, Thanks. I am not asking for the API. I just want to look at the log files. I am assuming that there will be a log file for the TinCan / xAPI settings?   Its great that you guys are working on integrating the Learning Locker LRS. Can you give me any sense of the timeline & when you think you will release the update? Thank you so much! :)   best wishes
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    WPLMS has an internal LRS which is the Activity module, so all we're doing is generating xAPI compliant statements at the time when the internal LRS is recording the corresponding activity. This has been in our todo list for a long time and we'll try our best to add this in soon.
    Prolearner
    Spectator
    ah. Got it. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the xAPI release.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update.
    rogeriomarcos
    Participant
    Can you tell me if you have a connection to the learnlocker platform?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please create your own topic for your issues, and also clarify your issue there.
    rogeriomarcos
    Participant
    Ok I'll open a topic myself, in envato
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms xAPI logs’ is closed to new replies.