wplms4 assignment

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues wplms4 assignment

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    Pending evaluation > Student submitted, instructor have not evaluate Evaluation completed > instructor evaluated Unsubmitted > Student enrolled in course that has this assignment but yet to submit. the issue is these tab does not work properly. 1- assignment submitted shows 2 times in the list 2- assignment that has been submitted they should appear in pending tab but that appear in unsubmitted tab note: assignment is connected with the course so it is taking part in evaluation
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi thanks for the video really helps to understand the issue can you please share the assignment and course URL on which i can test this and also make sure that you have updated to the latest version of theme and plugins
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    i have already shared how to replicate the issue in your local setup. i have 13 wplms websites and this is acting same in all. i dont want to mess with my live site thats why i ask always to test it in your local setup. i hope you understand. please test and get me a details information. "why assignment is not going in pending evaluation tab"
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking this..
    Veronica
    hi i have checked this on local and it is working http://somup.com/cr1O6bq8f6 that's why i have asked for URLs you can provide us testing site details if you want and also make sure that you have clicked on the submit assignment button
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    whats the unsubmitted tab, why it is showing your name "admin" as i saw in video you have submitted assignment. it should not be there in unsubmitted tab??
    Veronica
    I have confirmed this with @mr.vibe that it will be available in both the sections(pending and unsubmitted) but when the submit assignment button is not clicked then it will be only visible in the unsubmitted section once the submission is confirmed it will move to evaluation complete section
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi yes we can try to fix this
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    please create a new trello card for this and share
    Veronica
    here is the link https://trello.com/c/RLyvBSUC
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    whats the update? when the submit assignment button is not clicked then it will be only visible in the unsubmitted section once the submission is confirmed it will move to evaluation complete section
    Veronica
    hi yes this is an issue but still, we don't have any solution for this we have to implement assignment status in this like quiz status to double-check the submission
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms4 assignment’ is closed to new replies.