WPML 2.0.1 duplicate ADMIN on course bar menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPML 2.0.1 duplicate ADMIN on course bar menu

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    I'm wondering why do we need MORE tab on the course menu bar if it contains only two elements: ADMIN and EDIT COURSE, and  ADMIN already exist as a separate tab on the menu bar (so it's a duplicate). If we get rid of duplicate then the submenu makes no sense - let's just leave EDIT on the bar instead of MORE->EDIT. Am I missing something here?
    sandy
    It seems you have not updated WPLMS modern theme. Please refer this tutorial : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-upgrade-to-wplms-2-0/ Let us know if this helps in eliminating the duplicate menu items.
    isigma
    Spectator
    I did it for sure. Please check the screenshots: the ADMIN appears twice on the bar.
    sandy
    It might also be related to your server caching. Can you clear the server cache and check. If the above does not help,  please share site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue,
    isigma
    Spectator
    It can be the server cache. It's on the localhost still (Open Server). I'll check this issue again when the project will be online. Thank you.
    sandy
    sure, we are keeping this thread open. Update us here once you have it online.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML 2.0.1 duplicate ADMIN on course bar menu’ is closed to new replies.