WPML – "All Courses" Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues WPML – "All Courses" Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, I am setting up WPML and I cannot figure out 1 thing.. How do I set "All Courses" page for both languages? Because when the second language has different taxanomy ( for example: All-courses-ES, the courses will not show up. And if the taxanomy would be only All-courses, there would by only the english language... How can I fix that? Thanks.
    duy87
    Spectator
    my website: www.kurzon.cz please help me with it...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the link. Please share more details on the ticket. I am unable to locate the second language selector. Which plugin are you using for language selection ?
    Meshup
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you for this theme. In my case the course should be available for both languages. Like Udemy. If a user post a course, that course should be available for both languages. If you want here's my website http://www.laceproject.it/modern/ The language selector is in footer.   Thank you
    Meshup
    Participant
    Another thing. If am instructor is in the all-courses page, on the sidebar there is a button "New Course" but no matter in what languages a user is, the link is always in the main language. Is it possible to change that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There are some limitations with wplms integration with wpml plugin . All courses page is buddypress directory page and only one directory page can be setup at one time . This is why all courses page is not compatible with the all courses page . About the create course button we will get it fixed in the next update of wplms theme .
    itellico
    Spectator
    Hello I am facing issue can you please help me!!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @itellico: Please create your own topic for your issues. Also please clarify your issue (in a new topic). If your issue is about the all courses page with wpml then it's already fixed, you need to make sure you have connected the two different all courses page in the buddypress pages. Also make sure you are using the multilingual plugin because you need this plugin for this purpose.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML – "All Courses" Issue’ is closed to new replies.