WPML – button next unit is not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPML – button next unit is not showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    I found another problem after installing WPML. All buttons "next and previous units are despair. They are there, as I can click on something, but nothing is showing. Another problem that units status are not changing when somebody finish unit. There wasn't problem before: https://zapodaj.net/81f1773330a49.png.html    
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    beata111
    Participant
    Could you just tell me how to solve the problem? I swiched off for this moment WPML on my website. Will work with this on copy of my website. But don’t want situation that after update the problem will back.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we also dont know much about this why that would happen . I guess when you switch language then wpml switches the language and this issue appears . did you contact wpml plugin author or support on this issue ?coz this issue is not replicable to other users .I bet it would be related to wpml settings  .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML – button next unit is not showing’ is closed to new replies.