write in fillblank [bug]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting write in fillblank [bug]

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, I always need to click twice in the fillblank section to be able to write something down. That's really annoying for the learners. Could you fix this please? Thanks
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hello, the bug is still here. * Impossible to just click once and write in the zone, the user needs to click again. * Also, whenever I paste  text in a fillblank zone, it pastes it 3 times for no reason and then the whole thing bugs, like it's quite hard to get back in the zone and remove this text that was just pasted. * Finally, this fillblank seems not to recognize special characters (like ç é à ...). I get a wrong answer even though it is what was expected in the setup of the question. Please keep me posted on this. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes this is already a known issue and it comes due to an outdated script used for the questions in wplms. We'll be removing this script and will add our own custom script for fill in blank questions. We'll do this in the next update.
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, Has it been updated? Because I still have this issue on my end. Thanks for the update
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hi, It takes some more time to change the script and the issue will resolved after the next update.
    Louis
    Spectator
    OK, it's no longer needed to click twice to write some text, nice! Thanks for this, you may mark this ticket "resolved"
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘write in fillblank [bug]’ is closed to new replies.