Wrong members list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Wrong members list

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Team, WPLMS shows wrong members count, members list, shows only 1st page of members. I have hundreds of members added and assigned to courses. Kindly assist. In my next reply, I am sharing login credentials.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    I got your problem. It is due to caching. I cleared wp-rocket cache and it started behaving normal. I added a student to check and later removed. Member list is working fine with clear cache or after deactivating wp-rocket.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi Mk, Appreciate your response. I have deleted WP-rocket plugin. cleared all the caches, cookies from my browsers. If you check total number of users from Wordpress >> Users >> All users you will see 1033 users while we see only 52 users in members list: All (1,033) | Candidate (1) | Customer (1) | Employer (5) | Guest (2) | Instructor (3) | Manager (4) | Organizer (1) | Shop manager (1) | Student (1,019) | Administrator (6) | Author (1) | Contributor (1) | Editor (1) | Subscriber (1) | Keymaster (6) | Participant (40)
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, For your information I have imported these users using CSV file without any error. Followed the process you have instructed in your videos. Please assist.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, I can see users while assigning them to any course (Course >> admin >> add user), but I don't see them in the members list.
    Mk
    Actually it shows only active members list. You cant see those users who hasn't open their account once.
    Function checks activity table and fetch all users who atleast loged in once.  
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, Appreciate your response. Just a quick question, can we show the Alphabetical list first and then Active members Or newly added members?  
    Mk
    I'm sorry sir, I am not getting you. Please clarify what you want? What I got is you want filter dropdown to be in below order:
    Alphabetical Last Active members newly added members
    Refer : http://prntscr.com/mw8whw  
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, Yes you rightly said. I need it in that order.
    Mk
    Add code from below link in Wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> Google Analytics Code Code : https://gist.github.com/99manish/3cb1b44b69f83bcab91a48fe3f7b4fe4   <hr /> Please check this and reply.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, it has changed to
    • Alphabetical

• Last Active members

• newly added members

But, when you access the website >> members it lists "Last Active" members first and, we still have to select "Alphabetical" manually to list all members. So changing the order doesn't make sense. Thank you.

Mk
    Its not an issue actually Member page runs on ajax call and it display page with all setting that you saved last time.
    And in your case, Last time when you had open that page you selected last active in filter thats why it was pre selected as last active.
    Select aAlphabetical and next time when you open this page you will get Alphabetical as selected.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Ohh! Ok Got it. Thanks. I have 2 other tickets open, but no one is responding to them, can you please have a look at them or escalate them to a specific team.
    Mk
    Ok I will check.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong members list’ is closed to new replies.