Wrong Picture Showing on Facebook Share

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Wrong Picture Showing on Facebook Share

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    princessmma
    Participant
    Hi, Hope you are well. Weldone for the great job you are doing. When I post on facebook, a wrong feature image shows but when I post on others like google plus and linkedin, the correct feature image shows. How can that be corrected please?   Thanks as I look forward to hearing from you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share the url which you are sharing on FB ? Also share screenshot of the issue . Try using the Yoast seo plugin for this .
    shlomi
    Participant
    There is a problem with my facebook share as well - The text bellow the pic is the one from the registration page and not from the course i attended to share - It started after 2.5.2 updates. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can check out demo1 it is working fine .refer : http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/demo1/course/developing-mobile-apps/ Are you using yoast seo plugin ? If yes then please set the social meta fields in yoast seo settings in courses . Also try accessing your courses as non logged in user if they are accessible ? If above does not helps then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end , PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shlomi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Added a little fix in your site in wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin . Please check meta info now.
    shlomi
    Participant
    It doesn't fixed it, still took the wrong data. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shlomi
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Please check this screenshot : http://prntscr.com/e7bq6h

You need to scrape the meta info again using fb sharing debugger .

shlomi
    Participant
    Thank you Alex, will do.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sure.. :)
    hakan paydas
    Spectator
    hello, when i share my website link with facebook the image is too large. How to reduce the image size ?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please install yoast seo plugin and for home page please upload a small size fb og image from edit page screen in back end social meta fields settings  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Picture Showing on Facebook Share’ is closed to new replies.