xApi, Scorm, Tinkercad Package Upload Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting xApi, Scorm, Tinkercad Package Upload Problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Hello there, I upload xApi, Scorm, Tinkercad packages to the system. However, the packages do not work on the front of the course. Is there a setting or a plugin we need to install? Can I get information about the problem? I am sharing the detail photos in the next post.
    ixiredu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    there is a javascript error from the package itself : frame.desktop.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'progress' of undefined at b.t.onClickBtn (frame.desktop.min.js:2)
    ixiredu
    Participant
    The file works fine in local. He also works at Moodle. Works in Articulate. However, it does not work on our website. Can you take another look at the problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share me a video of it working on local? I downloaded your package and it did not work for me
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Hi, 1-When I uploaded the file from the back with iframe, it read the file when I fixed the link as story.html instead of index.html. Where could the problem arise? 2-Can we display X Api LRS data via WPLMS? What data can we observe if we can view it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok the system tried to read the file from lmsmanifest.xml file if present in package which is a standard from scorm otherwise it consider the first html file it encounter while reading the zip file . 2 . Well right now this is not available , we are yet to implement this .
    ixiredu
    Participant
    1- In this way, it wouldn't be a problem to publish with story.html change, right? 2-Will this come to the new update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . YEs you can change the html file name . 2 .Yes its planned but its not an easy task ,there are no proper documentation on this available as they dont want it to be copied easily .We are trying to achieve this .
    ixiredu
    Participant
    I am waiting for your reply about the problem.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    2 . This is still pending and as said not an easy task.IT will require man research . We are engaged in improvements in vibebp core plugin with UI and activity reactions , wall posts etc .After that we will be focusing on this.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘xApi, Scorm, Tinkercad Package Upload Problem’ is closed to new replies.