Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SofijaC
    Spectator
    Hi guys! I have the same error as one of the users in your forum. The error says: Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need to be updated to ensure compatibility with the current version of WooCommerce. You can check which files have been affected on the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the topic. I checked the system page status , and the results are below: wplms/woocommerce/archive-product.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0, wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0, wplms/woocommerce/single-product/short-description.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0, Can you help me to update the files to 3.3.0? This is really urgent as my cart is not working right now. I can provide ftp credentials in a private message. Thank you all
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi I have the same problem, And the clients can´t pay. When Are you solve this.   Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please update to woocommerce version 3.3.1 version which is much stable. Please check if you are overwrting woocommerce templates using a child theme . After updating woocommerce to 3.3.1 , another thing to check is goto wp-admin -> appearance -> customizer -> woocommerce -> set your shop page layout . refer : http://prntscr.com/ifkgan @SofijaC , if above still does not resolves your issue then please share your valid : site url, admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials here in private reply to fix this at your end . @jabenalcazar, if above still does not resolves your issue then please create your own topic and share site url, admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials here in private reply to fix this at your end . there in a private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, @soulshakepower Please make your own topic for better assistance. And do not share your credentials on the other user's topic, It is visible to owner of that topic even it is a private reply. So, please remove your reply from here and make your own topic.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    woops, can you delete previous private reply and this one then please. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.’ is closed to new replies.