Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    After the latest update I receive the error "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px;">Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.".</span> Also, a lot of the content on my site is looking wrong (see attached). This is both in the course-section and the course preview carousel. Please help me out.
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    ...also the menu panel in the course looks weird with duplicates (see attached).
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    ...and the curriculum button and members button doesn't work. Even the courses that used to say 36 days has been changed to 36 weeks without me doing anything. Seriously, what is going on since the last update? Nothing is working!!! This is really problematic.
    sandy
    Only one possible reason for the menu duplicate that :WPLMS theme is not updated to 2.0 version but the plugins are updated to 2.0 version. Can you please check and confirm.
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    Correct, it says that I should update to the latest version of WPLMS but there are no updates. How do I "force" update? Is this also the reason for all the other errors?
    nena14
    Spectator
    Wondering the same thing. I use Modern theme, but that one did not update to 2.0 while WPLMS and all the plugins did update fine. A lot of things looks strange and maybe that's because of the old Modern theme.
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    Hi, I still receive the attached message even after updating to the latest release. Please help me as the website looks terrible and I haven't received an answer for any of my questions.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @nena14 , Updated Modern Child Theme 2.0 is also included in the theme package. You can also manually update the theme  . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ Hi @chrsjensen , Please check if you are using any child theme? If yes then check if there is any wocommerce template overwritten in that by checking if there is a woocommerce folder in your child theme . If yes then you can copy the parent theme files in woocommerce folder . If you are using the modern theme then just update the modern theme manually via ftp . Updated Modern Child Theme 2.0 is also included in the theme package. If issue still persists please share admin credentials and site urls to check the issue at your end .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.’ is closed to new replies.