Zoom Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Zoom Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    encompasslife_187
    Participant
    I am having the same issues as others: 1. The meetings created with Vibe Zoom by the Instructor don’t appear on Vibe Calendar of the Instructor. The problem is present on all device. 2. The Zoom meetings present in courses of user don’t appear on Vibe Calendar. The Zoom meeting appear on Vibe Calendar of user (and not of instructor) only if the Zoom Meeting is shared with users and not for courses 3. How can you set the application to send google calendar invite to students and instructor? Every plugin and theme is updated to latest version.. Zoom is fully connected and showing up ONLY for students but not instructors and not showing up in calendars
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the zoom meeting will show in zoom meetings tab in my meetings sub tab. 3 . Currently this is not available but this is in our planned features .
    encompasslife_187
    Participant
    I am having the same issues as others: Zoom meeting setup by instructor.. Everyone sees meeting but instructor does not see "Start Meeting" button. Have tried via multiple instructors. 1. The meetings created with Vibe Zoom by the Instructor don’t appear on Vibe Calendar of the Instructor. The problem is present on all device. 2. The Zoom meetings present in courses of user don’t appear on Vibe Calendar. The Zoom meeting appear on Vibe Calendar of user (and not of instructor) only if the Zoom Meeting is shared with users and not for courses Every plugin and theme is updated to latest version.. Zoom is fully connected and showing up ONLY for students but not instructors and not showing up in calendars
    encompasslife_187
    Participant
    Zoom meeting setup by instructor.. Everyone sees meeting but instructor does NOT see “Start Meeting” button. Have tried via multiple instructors. Additional Zoom Issues 1. Zoom Meetings created on Vibe Zoom by the Instructor don’t have start meeting button on Zoom Meetings for Instructor once created. The problem is present on all device. 1. The meetings created with Vibe Zoom by the Instructor don’t appear on Vibe Calendar of the Instructor. The problem is present on all device. 2. For Students The Zoom meetings do NOT initially appear in "Calendar" on initial load of calendar -> zoom meetings... However, when student clicks on "my events" and then clicks on "zoom meetings" the zoom meetings will appear on calendar. Please fix the calendar so that the zoom meetings show upon initial load of calendar -> zoom meetings 3. The zoom meetings do not appear for instructor on Zoom Calendar 4. How do you set default for zoom meetings to be default in calendar? Every plugin and theme is updated to latest version.. Zoom is fully connected and showing up ONLY for students but not instructors and not showing up in calendars
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well the start button appears at the time of the meeting it wont appear before the meeting time . also there is one catch its necessary to set the admin and user passwords while creating meeting , its necessary for zoom . Create meeting with passwords and check with it . meeting created wont appear on calendar they will show in zoom meeting tab my meeting. 2 . Same goes for the students calendar wont show the meeting , for that user have to goto my meeting tab . 3 . refer 1 . 4 . Im sorry this isn't available as of now.
    encompasslife_187
    Participant
    1. Start button down NOT appear AT meeting time. Admin and user passwords set correctly for the meeting.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI can you please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply
    encompasslife_187
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Zoom Issues’ is closed to new replies.