==== Version 4.0 =====
See video for how to add in your site.
=== Verison 3 & below =====
1. Create,edit,delete meetings from wp editor
2. Set reminders before meetings,send email notifications before meeting.
3. Meeting privacy
4. Specific meeting start time.
5. Adds meetings tab in profile .
6. Instructor privacy.
To start with it simply got create course and edit.you will see a button meetings above it .
This button will open a popup with two tabs :
All meetings : where you can edit ,delete insert meeting .
Create meeting : will create a meeting .
Upon edit it will add a new tab in which you can edit your meeting :
Please note here that meeting name ,meeting time and meeting duration are required fileds while adding,editing meeting .While creating meeting you can also set email notifications as reminder before meeting starts .To include meetings email template please follow this tip to import emails and import bbb meeting email template .
There are four types of privacy :
logged in users , instructors only , course students and selected users .
while showing the meeting with shortcode it will check for privacy and it wont show anything if meeting is not meant for student .
IF you do not want iframe and want a button instead then please refer :
Just add popup=’1′ in the shortcode added :
[wplms_bbb token=’asdasds32′ popup=’1′]
User can also view her meeting in her profile :
When countdown expires a button will appear to open meeting :
Important notes :
1. Only meeting created via add meeting form in popup will show in meetings list in meetings popup .
2. As meeting which are created in meetings popup will show in meeting popup so your existing meetings will not show . SO you would need to create meeting using meetings popup => add meeting form following above instructions .
3. It is important to set your timezone for accurate reminders before meeting in your wp-admin -> settings -> general –> http://prntscr.com/fam3mh
4. Meeting moderator settings can be chosen from wp-admin -> settings-> Bigbluebutton -> BigBlueButton Permission Settings .
5. Make sure that atendee(student) password and moderator password must not be the same .