Please download the plugin from wordpress: Wplms Learnpress Migrate Plugin.
- This plugin will help you to migrate all your Learnpress courses to wplms courses.
- With the courses all its units, quizzes and questions will also be migrated.
- This whole process will be done by you in just one click.
- Please download the plugin that is attached above.
- Install the plugin by going to your wp-admin dashboard -> plugins -> add new -> upload plugin.
- Now activate the plugin.
How to Use:
- Please make sure the woocommerce plugin is activated on your website if you are using paid courses.
- You’ll see a notice of woocommerce plugin if its deactivated, refer:
- If the woocommerce plugin is activated then you’ll see a migration notice in your wp-admin or if you do not wish to have paid courses then simply click on “click here” button to see the migration notice.
- Click on begin now button.
- You can see a progress bar and finally the message letting you know that the courses are migrated from learnpress plugin to WPLMS theme.
- Done, the migration is successful. Now please deactivate the learnpress plugin and activate the WPLMS theme and its plugins to check the courses.
Reverting the changes:
- Now if you do not like the migrated courses and again wants the learnpress courses only. Then you can revert back the changes.
- Click on “Revert Changes Now” button and all the courses will again revert back to Learnpress courses.
- Or you can simply click on dismiss button to dismiss this notice.
NOTE: To check the migrated courses from learnpress plugin to wplms theme, please deactivate the learnpress plugin and activate the wplms theme.