There are minimal steps which we have to follow to configure the Zapier on our WPLMS site.
Here is a quick video to configure zapier:
- Create an account on Zapier from here : https://zapier.com/
- Go to Zaps and create a new Zap : https://prnt.sc/t5fifh
- Then you will see options like When this happen then Do this.
We will setup When this happen part:
- Then in When this happen search Webhooks by Zapier and select the App
- Now you see Webhooks by Zapier is selected and select the catch hook and press continue :https://prnt.sc/t5frsm
- After press continue you will see custom webhook url is generated : https://prnt.sc/t5futb
- Now you have to type fields here and press continue : https://prnt.sc/t5fwbm
- You will see this :https://prnt.sc/t5fx1h
- Then you have to copy the webhook url and save the in zapier page settings: https://prnt.sc/t5fxzm and save the settings.
- Now when you have have enabled these settings :https://prnt.sc/t5g0hw
- After occuring any event and clicking test trigger:https://prnt.sc/t5g1pw
- you have to select the request which you are gonna use in Do this part :https://prnt.sc/t5g2l3
- Now our when this happen part is completed.
We will move to Do this part:
- Now You have the content like ‘Student submitted the course’
- Now use this data to do any event . We are doing it will slack but you can choose any app.
- Choose app and event as Slack:https://prnt.sc/t5g5mh
- Select the direct message option (or anything ) and presss continue :https://prnt.sc/t5g7mb
- Now you have to choose your account and press continue :https://prnt.sc/t5g6th
- Fill all details and make sure you have selected this:https://prnt.sc/t5g8f5 then it will look like this:https://prnt.sc/t5g90g . This is the message which is user going to recieve on slack.(you can edit before and after the message)
- Make sure you have been disabled this:https://prnt.sc/t5gdrz
- After filling details you can test your message from here:https://prnt.sc/t5ga6i
- After clicking test and review/continue user will get slack message. If he gets then your webhook is working
- Now everything is done:https://prnt.sc/t5gceo
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote