404 on members/[name]/course/course-results/?action=654

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting 404 on members/[name]/course/course-results/?action=654

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Meyer
    Spectator
    Hi, When a student receive a message after being evaluated on a course and he wants to see the results page, Wplms return a 404 error. The url in the message looks like that : members/[name]/course/course-results/?action=654 Where [name] is replaced by the user name. Would you have any idea to solve that issue ? Thanks for your help Vincent
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    First try resaving the permalinks from the wp-admin->dashboard->settings->permalinks Have you applied this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/changing-slugs-in-wplms/ If you have applied this tip and checked the slug course-results or even course then the link on check results will work  (This is a known issue and will be fixed in the update .)
    Vincent Meyer
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanls for your reply. I did the changes but that's not working. Since the update, all of my courses links are 404 (curriculum, events, drive, admin ...). Only the edit course links works fine.
    Vincent Meyer
    Spectator
    I think this could help, I have a white page instead of the welcome page for courses. Sounds like being the same issue...
    Vincent Meyer
    Spectator
    impossible to preview theme, same issue ?
    Vincent Meyer
    Spectator
    404 from course to events page, curriculum, drive ...
    sandy
    Revert Pretty permalinks for Courses switch in WP Admin – LMS – Settings – Revert permalinks (requires Vibe Custom types v 2.0.4, Vibe course module v 2.0.3, WPLMS v2.0.2). If you are unable to open Course links like Course – Curriculum, Course – Members, Course – Admin, enable this setting. Refer this : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-2-0-2-vibe-course-module-2-0-3-vibe-custom-types-2-0-4/ Please check and let us know if this helps.  
    Vincent Meyer
    Spectator
    Preview themes is ok 404 on course navigation is ok I open a topic for blank default course page   Thanks  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘404 on members/[name]/course/course-results/?action=654’ is closed to new replies.