404 page after clicking on logged in menu

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues 404 page after clicking on logged in menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    When a user logs in via Facebook and clicks on the logged in menu, he is redirected not to the members-directory, but to page 404. What was done wrong on the site? Video and login details are provided in the next post.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi i have also logged in with my fb account and it is working http://prntscr.com/u0xwxe
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    I'm glad for you. But in a previous post, I shared a video showing that it doesn't work. Perhaps this is due to the letters of the name and surname - Latin or Cyrillic? In the next post I share two more videos. In the first, the same error was confirmed again with the same Facebook account, in the second - I try to log in from another account (also a Cyrillic name), but it does not appear on the site for some reason.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The videos are not loading yet.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    For this issue, we will need FTP details to check if there is any error reported in the PHP error_log.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Strange. At me they all are loaded without problems. At least, you can download them and view, they are small.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    I understood why I have 404 error on Settings / BuddyPress Settings / Pages / Members / Members Directory: because I have disabled member directory acess for public in BuddyPress General Settings in VineBP. When I enable it new users with Cyrillic names still not have access to VibeBP Profile Menu page.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is buddypress cache. Save buddypress components. Wp admin - settings- buddypress - components Save permalinks. WP admin - settings- permalinks Logout and re-login
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘404 page after clicking on logged in menu’ is closed to new replies.