500 error with plugin Vibe Customtype and no page working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues 500 error with plugin Vibe Customtype and no page working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    enovinc
    Participant
    Hi there, I have problems with installation and the plugin Vibe customtype, and i have a reply from @Diana : "Please create your own topic for your issues and share your admin credentials with us on that topic". i will send it to you. Best regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @enovinc, Refer this link : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/updating-to-3-2-fatal-error-on-site-fix/ If your problem is not resolved after using this link then please share  url, admin credentials and your ftp credentials. P.S. Mark your reply private while sharing your credentials
    enovinc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue was appearing becuase you renamed wplms theme to something else ,therefore there were some file that were not including in your site leading to errors . If you want to rename theme then please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : define('THEME_SHORT_NAME','wplms');   define('VIBE_PATH',get_theme_root().'/wplms'); change "  wplms " with your folder name  .
    enovinc
    Participant
    Hi there, Ok! i see. Thanks for your support. Best regards
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error with plugin Vibe Customtype and no page working’ is closed to new replies.