504 Gateway timeout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues 504 Gateway timeout

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bhoang
    Spectator
    Hi, I am trying WPLMS. There seem to be too many sessions in wplms. My website is usually 504 gateway time-out error. I have set max_execution_time to 300 and max_input_time = 300, but then still error 504 gateway time-out. I was config php.ini in my server. However, max_execution_time = 300 is not good solution. I don't want to improve more max_execution_time and max_input_time. How to fix this problem? Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please try deactivating the envato market plugin from your website and let me know if this helps.
    bhoang
    Spectator
    Hi, 504 Gateway Time-out, I can't login to wp-admin to deactivating the envato market plugin. My Cloud VPS have 3GB RAM, 3 Core CPU and I modified max_execution_time = 10800, max_input_time = 10800, memory_limit = 256M. Please help me, How to fix it? Thank you & best regards! Bien
    Follow this guide to deactivate the envato market plugin. In case you’re not able to open WP Admin – Plugins area, please try following steps : 1. please login to your Ftp or cpanel-> file manager . 2. Then goto wp-content/plugins folder find folder named “envato-market” 3. rename it to “envato-market_disabled”   .
    bhoang
    Spectator
    Thank you, Deactivating the envato_market help to work. Has it affected to the website?
    Yes, there is some issue with it. Please keep it deactivated for the time being.  
    sefod
    Participant
    Had the same problem here, and deactivating Envato Market solved the issue. I assume now I'm not going to be able to activate and update WPLMS automatically until the plugin is fixed, right? Any news on why is envato market plugin crashing the sites? Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no we have discontinued with envato market plugin . to get automatic updates just make sure that you have entered api key and username in your wp-admin -> wplms -> getting started . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/   To find buyer api key  : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-find-buyer-api-key-in-themeforest/
    sefod
    Participant
    I have that configured, but the theme Updates are not showing up in the network panel of a multisite (The main site is the one has WPLMS active). Vibe Plugins are being updated without problems. I've followed that tutorial, and also deleted and re-insert the keys, but no success. With the Envato plugin I was able to update it.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im not being able to replicate this issue at my test site : http://prntscr.com/h3rpg8  Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    sefod
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    you api key had a extra space in the last .I removed it and it showed me update .
    sefod
    Participant
    Ohh, I feel like an idiot :S Thanks for your help! P.d. Maybe validating the key to have an error message in the panel would be a good idea, to avoid similar problems. Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for feedback ,your point is valid . We will be taking this into consideration .
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘504 Gateway timeout’ is closed to new replies.