A lot of strings not Translating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues A lot of strings not Translating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    carlos
    Participant

There are several strings that are simply not translating, the create a course link on buddypress, the create a course instructions(hovering over question mark), some strings on woocommerce on the cart page, basically the whole calendar plugin ( I had to uninstall it )

I already translated the theme and the plugins, I also followed your troubleshooting guide on here. Still I see no changes.

Can someone help me?

Diana
    Participant
    @carlos, Can you please share your admin credentials with site URL in a private reply here. So that i can help you to translate those strings on your website.
    carlos
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    carlos
    Participant
    oki doki thanks diana, quick question? the events plugin, why it doesnt translate?  
    carlos
    Participant
    https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/weird-path-to-code-error/ diana can you help me with this other issue ?
    carlos
    Participant
    Hello ? Still nobody has ansewred this issue https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/weird-path-to-code-error/ and I post it correctly
    Diana
    Participant
    @carlos, Can you send me the screenshots of the string which is not translated in a private reply? As I am unable to access your website with the above credentials. And let me check this issue
    carlos
    Participant
    Hello Diana, I ve been having trouble with the translations again, I ´ve translateed basically every plugin almost up to 100% and I fixed some errors that I made in the translations, but now I cant make loco to read the new files. I am talking specially for the frontend plugin, for example: In the Course builder, the title course placehoder, rightnow it says "borrar curso", i would like I it to say "Introduzca el Titulo del Curso". Anyway, thats just an example, what I want the plugin to do is to read my corrected file, so that all my correction, are read. I already made a copy of the file, tried to save in system, author, and custom, and it didnt work. (Btw, I only had one file running while I was doing the testing, in case you think I made an error )
    carlos
    Participant
    carlos
    Participant
    @Diana Your Help would be appreciated. Carlos
    Diana
    Participant
    @carlos, I'll inform you after checking your translations on your site that what is the issue behind this. But can you please share some screenshots of the issue
    carlos
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @carlos, Okay, Let me check..
    carlos
    Participant
    @Diana ok thanks, will be waiting for updates
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘A lot of strings not Translating’ is closed to new replies.