A lot of strings not Translating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues A lot of strings not Translating

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    @carlos, Sometimes it happens with the Loco translate that when you translate something and again update your translations. It will not read the new translations because for the Plugin the previous translations are saved in the database and new one is not updating the database. Then we need to start everything from the scratch to make loco translate read new translations. If you want me to do this then please let me know and share your FTP credentials. If you want to correct it then using FTP credentials rename the po and mo files of the front end plugin and then again translate the plugin strings correctly.
    carlos
    Participant
    Will it work if I install the site and the demo again? I might need to do that, because I have another issue completely unrelated. If that is the case I will proceed to install my site again.
    Diana
    Participant
    @carlos, I don't know what other issues you have. But if you want you can download the latest wplms theme package(version 3.4.1) and then properly follow the translation steps using Loco Translation Plugin. Follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘A lot of strings not Translating’ is closed to new replies.