Activation Code is not Automatically populated upon New User Email Verification

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Activation Code is not Automatically populated upon New User Email Verification

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jfowl827
    Participant
    When a new user registers, and clicks the verification link in the email they receive, it takes them to the site and asks for the "Activation Code"   I noticed that if I just copy/paste the end code from the URL, it activates the account. Most users are not this saavy though and are getting stuck here.   How can I get the activation code to work properly? I have already updated all plugins & the WPLMS theme as suggested in other support topics for this issue, but it did not solve it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share your wp-admin credentials with site url in a private reply. We need to replicate this issue.
    jfowl827
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please try the same thing after deactivating all third party plugins. Kindly reply here if problem is not resolved by this. The activation email is sent by buddypress we can help you only if it is theme related issue.
    jfowl827
    Participant
    I've deactivated all third party plugins not included with/required by WPLMS, and the issue persists / has not been resolved
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You are using wplms modern theme version 2.8, please update your theme to 3.4 version from here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/modern-theme/
    jfowl827
    Participant
    Manually Updating the Modern Theme has resolved the issue, thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Do you further want any help or can i close this topic ?
    jfowl827
    Participant
    you may close, thank you.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation Code is not Automatically populated upon New User Email Verification’ is closed to new replies.